Professional photographers believe that you should carry a camera with you at all times so the Smart Phone is the perfect tool for capturing the moment. With the huge variety of apps available there are great opportunities to capture eye catching images in creative and enjoyable ways. This 3 hour course will take you through the basics of photography, introducing you to a few of the best apps on the market. Working both on your own and together as a group we will guide you in how to use the apps creatively and show you how to display and share your images.
Things you will learn:
- Understand exposure, and composition
- Identify and utilise the natural surroundings and everyday objects to enhance the overall shot,
- Experience different applications and how to use some of the more common photography apps
- Understand how you can store and share your photos after you have taken them
This course is suitable for:
- Complete beginners to photography and wish to get better results from their Smartphone camera
- Those that wish to gain better use of the Smartphone camera
- The chance to follow a creative brief set by our photographer.
You will need:
- A Smart Phone (with a camera facility).
- Your Smart Phone fully charged
- Suitable clothes and footwear for outdoor photography
Please arrive 10 minutes before your course starts, so we can conduct registration and administration, there will be a briefing session before we will hit the streets of city centre.Please check your individual bookings for course meeting and ending places as both will vary on city centre locations.