We are surrounded by some of the most beautiful countryside that’s just begging to be captured. Come with us for a day out in the Peak District or the Yorkshire Dales, we will be visiting that’s just so right to explore your composition and macro picture taking skills. You will learn how to handle your camera with expert skill, capturing epic landscaping and close up (macro) shots of the flora and fauna in one of the most beautiful areas of countryside in the UK.
Working within your group, with one of our internationally renowned photographers and you will acquire the knowledge in how to shoot landscape and macro shots, by:
- understanding exposure and shutter speeds,
- understanding distance and focal length,
- understanding composition and what makes a superb framed shot,
- identifying and utilising the beautiful natural surroundings to create epic shots,
Location hunting and more aspects of photography will also be covered throughout the day.
This course is suitable for:
- Those that have perhaps already attended our Beginners Photography Course and you want to progress your skill.
- Complete beginners who which to develop their understanding of the basics of their own cameras.
Targeting: Those wanting to learn how to photograph landscape and gain skill in macro shots. Those wanting to learn the basics of photography.
- A camera, a DSLR is recommended, but not essential.
- This course takes place outside; please ensure you wear suitable clothes for the time of year and hill walking.
- A reasonable level of fitness to walk in the hills (please note even though we will be walking at a slow pace, it will be on paths and trails that are uneven and not paved.
- It is important that you notify our staff ON ARRIVAL if you have any medical condition that we should know about.
Time of course: It is anticipated that this course will run between 9am to 5pm – More details will be sent when you book on the course.
Delegates will meet at the train station then travel to and from, by train our chosen destination. Please note some aspects of this course takes place on the train.
It is important that you read the joining instructions carefully as this will detail all the information that you will need to join us, Please follow the joining times so we can conduct registration and administration before we board the train. Please check your individual bookings for course meeting and ending places as both will vary according to destination.