This practical, hands-on introduction to Adobe Photoshop (and Adobe Elements) will get you quickly up to speed with one of the workhorse programs of the digital imaging industry. Working on your own machine we will guide you though the workspace and main tools of the program and show you how easily to alter the appearance of any image in just a few simple steps. Working within a small group with a tutor for three hours, you will learn how to enhance your photographs to produce stunning, creative images.
Things you will learn:
- Understanding the Photoshop interface
- How to use the basic editing tools and demonstrating techniques to enhance a variety of images
- Tricks and tips on how to manipulate and fine tune digital images
- How to remove red-eye
- How to adjust light levels on dark/light images
- How to “crop” an image
- Understanding of resolution & reducing and image size for sending as an e-mail attachment or for uploading to social media.
This course is suitable for:
- Those that want to learn how to manipulate digital images
- Those with basic computer skills. If you can operate a mouse, then it’s for you!
You will need:
- A laptop computer with any version of Photoshop or Photoshop Elements installed
- Pen and paper
- A sense of fun and a willingness to learn!
This course runs in the afternoon from 2pm till 5pm. Please check your date of attendance as course times may vary. Please arrive 10 minutes before your course starts, so we can conduct registration and administration. It is important that you notify our staff ON ARRIVAL if you have any medical condition that we should know about. The course takes place indoors.