So you have a new camera and want to know your way around it? The International Digital Media Academy will help you develop your skill and knowledge across a range of photographic techniques.
With hands-on experience you will feel in control of your camera and gain a good understanding of photography.
- Getting to know camera features and using them, including options for: focus/ISO/shutter speed/aperture/ white balance
- Location shooting – practical work outdoors to record iconic images of the city.
- Considering the next steps
You Will Need
- Your camera fully charged;
- An empty memory card;
- Suitable clothes for outdoor photography;
- Although this is NOT an in depth technical course or how to understand all the features on your own camera – if you have the instruction booklet handy it might prove useful.